ISO 9001:2008 is an international standard relating to Quality Management System, applicable to any organization from all types of business sectors and activities.
ISO 9001: 2008 is based on 8 Quality Management principles which are all fundamental to ‘good business practise’. When fully adopted, these principles can help improve any organisational performance. These are:
• Customer focus
• Involvement of people
• Process approach
• Systematic approach to management
• Continual improvement
• Fact based decision making
• Mutually beneficial supplier relationship
ISO 14001: 2004 and the benefits of implementation
Implementing an Environmental Management System is a systematic way to discover and contol the effects your company has on the Environment
The benefits of using ISO 14001: 2004 can include:
• Reduce cost of waste Management.
• Saving on consumption of energy and materials
• Lower distribution costs
• Improved corporate image amoung regulators, customers and the public